Obcursco PWC Anchor 2 in 1 Sand Bag Anchor for Jet Ski Sand Anchor with Adjustable Buoy. Ideal for Kayak, Swim Mat and Paddle Board
- Multipurpose anchor: Portable anchor design but also can use as a 20L dry bag to keep your stuff dry when separate anchor rope and dry bag.
- Smart design: Only need to fully fill sand in this heavy duty 500D PVC dry bag. Roll it up and become a Jet Ski anchor.
- Highly visibility connection line with marker buoy: Yellow and green 12’ long dock rope with buoy design. It is easy to find out the location of your Jet Ski.
- High strength connection rope: High density PE material anchor rope provides maximum 2200lbs tension to hold up anchor which can stabilize boat perfectly.
- Convenient empty sand strap design: A handy bottom strap design can quickly and easily empty sand inside dry bag.
Obcursco dry bag sand anchor uses smart and lightweight design to overcome traditional anchors weakness. Most of old class anchor was made by metal for example zinc alloy, stainless steel, cast iron. This kind of anchor is super heavy and hard to storage.
In that, Obcursco design team uses 500D PVC lightweight dry bag combines with durable PE dock line to build an innovation anchor for Jet Ski, PWC and kayak. Comparing with tradition metal anchor, Obcursco 2 In 1 dry bag anchor is multipurpose, lightweight, easily to storage, wide use and convenient to use.
Bottom empty strap design can quickly empty sand inside dry bag.
Rust-proof 316 stainless steel clip on each end. Perfect for fresh and salt water.
Durable 500D PVC dry bag can maximum hold up 50lbs sand, rock and gravel.
Foam composite buoy on one end for easy retrieval and clearly points out location.
1/2″diameter, 12′ long braided polyurethane rope is suitable for water depth 10ft lake or ocean.
1x 20L Dry Bag
1x Green and Yellow Anchor Rope with Buoy
Original article，author：pi，If reproduced, please indicate the source：https://pilian.one/278.html